Wednesday 4 March 2015

· · · – – – · · ·

"Don't leave me," pleaded she,
"where shall I go after?"
Nowhere, dearie- 
but what does that matter?
You will never be-
where there is laughter
though quite madly 
you will yearn

Don't leave me, 
I am quite weary
I can hear voices screaming at me
it is a sickening malady
don't leave me behind the metal bars 
in a room with no keys
where there is but a small window
that only seems to fit a grey sky
and sometimes ominously dark
with streaks of bright lights being predecessor 
of deafening roars of thunders.
But the voices remain clear,

So don't leave me
or they will one day drown sanity
It is already very hard to breathe
Air- has the room become smaller? 
I can't move from this corner. 
Where is this musty smell coming from?
The window has moved up too high I can't see anything
just hear the -
it is only my voice.
The rusty bars are a mockery of-
water inside my chest and outside!

don't leave me!

don't leave...
don't..
d-

No comments: