Monday 1 December 2014

Sweet December!

Overwhelmed. And I still have time to read books and write. Okay, to be fair, it is only a book but it is still a struggle.

And writing is my only other therapy, so... I have been working at it for several days already.  But it is not finished yet.. Well, it will be the last post, hopefully, for the year so I think I will take more time doing that..

Haha, in the end, of course, it will only be for me to know the content but nonetheless, it is still comforting to write out. And maybe who knows, 20 years later, I will be looking upon the writing, trying to grasp the mind of an 18 years old me. And probably laughing. But I should give the 38 years old me more clues, haha.

Tomorrow will be long. But of course, it is all in the mind.
Why am I so scared of people, who knows. That reminds me of TCP camp again. Oh, boy.

On the bright side, today is Sweet December and I am not normally here, spending my December but school..Usually, or for the last 2 years at least, I am snuggled in my sweater and long pants, waiting with my family for the clock to stuck twelve and then go around shouting Sweet December when it did. Ah well, guess there is always a next time...2 years later maybe.

Sweet December!

No comments: