Wednesday 5 November 2014

When I think of goodbyes

I think I might be overdosed with your skeletal and nervous and muscle and all the systems there are. 
Since.. There's 2 hour dose of them each week and 3 hours. 

It's quite thrilling, this feeling, let's keep it this way. When was the last time? 

I do remember. But it was long ago and its escalation were once what I thought bliss.

But remember me too, I hope you will, maybe just a little bit, a fragment, 
Or something about a girl who loves Jane Eyre, or just someone who's obsessed with the regency gentleman Henry Tilney.

When next you're gone, I hope you remember, you've come across someone who loves the sea. 

Even though you might not have know that she, she couldn't swim. 

The exact imagery I can present you is with what I love, even though, I don't know you enough to. 

But I don't think I'll forget what the sea did to me, how it gently reached for (my fingers) when I once stood ashore. 
How once, when I looked, its eyes ever upon me, or so it seems. 

But it was just a flicker, I think. 
And how, it comforted my quietness with
"But that's alright." 

And again, it reached for my fingers. 

I was mad. I was insane. But those were just reflexes. 

I still kept my sanity. 
How soon will you be gone, how long shall I keep sane? 

Yet don't tell me it is going to be, 
That the sea's leaving me. 
But, I want to be your friend. 
Too Pointless? 


No comments: